Coldcalm tablets are a natural alternative for easing head cold symptoms.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, take 1 dose (2 tablets) every 15 minutes for 2 hours. Then, take 1 dose every hour until symptoms are relieved. Allow the tablets to dissolve in the mouth.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS - Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS* - Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS - Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS - Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS* - Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS - Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
Lactose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
*Contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids.
Warnings Do not use if blister seal is broken. Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen; or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days, or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.