Mellow, dry, tranquil. Bergamot, hay, and golden poppy. Earthy.
- Each cone burns for approximately 25 min.
- Scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours
- Each tin measures 3" in diameter and 2.2"" in height
- Contains 30 incense cones
How To Use:
- Light the end of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
- If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins).
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
- The bottom of our tin incense lids makes for a perfect burner.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.
- The incense tins can be reused after use as storage - or whatever you want!
- The lid works as a great heat safe burner, however it prevents your Incense Cone from burning all the way through as a precautionary measure by limiting the amount of oxygen.
WARNING: Please follow all safety instructions on warning label when burning. Never leave burning unattended or within reach of a draft, pets or small children. Allow to cool completely before handling.